Section 1. Club Name: The name of the club shall be the Crooked River Swissy Club,
hereafter referred to as "CSRC" or "Club".
Section 2. Objectives: The objectives of the Club shall be:
• To provide a casual and relaxed social structure in which our members and their
Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs (GSMD) can come together for events focusing on
the fun-filled and working characteristics of the breed.
• To provide a support system in which our members are comfortable seeking help
in times of need.
• To educate potential puppy buyers about GSMD temperament, type, and health
concerns to better ensure happy futures for the puppies and their owners.
• To encourage and promote quality breeding of purebred GSMD and to do all
possible to bring their natural qualities to perfection.
• To urge members and breeders to accept the standard of the breed as approved
by The American Kennel Club as the only standard of excellence by which
Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs shall be judged.
• To do all in its power to protect and advance the interest of the breed.
• To encourage sportsmanlike competition at dog events and encourage goodwill,
support and cooperation among GSMD owners and fanciers.
• To provide a source of information and education to GSMD owners and the
Section 3. Bylaws: The members of the Club shall adopt and may from time to time revise such bylaws as may be required to carry out these objectives.
Section 4. Not for Profit: The CRSC shall not be conducted or operated for profit and no part of any profits or remainder or residue from dues, fees or donations to the Club shall accrue to the benefit of any member or individual.